Visa Service

If you are considering employing overseas staff from January 1st 2021 a new ‘points-based’ immigration system will replace the current rules for workers from outside the UK. Employers will need to have a sponsor licence to recruit any worker from outside the UK.


We can help navigating the system, applying for a licence and with all points based as well as non points based UK visa applications such as:


  • Tier 1 visa applications
  • Tier 2 (General) visa applications
  • Tier 4 (Student) visa applications
  • Settlement visa applications
  • Visa applications for dependants of the above
  • Spouse visa applications
  • Visit Visa applications


We are registered with all major insurance providers